Who will benefit from attending?
This one day course is designed for building managers, facilities managers, fire safety managers and wardens, health and safety managers.
On completion of the course, delegates will have gained an understanding and knowledge of:
- Introduction to fire safety management.
- Overview of fire safety legislation and responsibilities for compliance.
- Effect of material alterations on compliance with legislation.
- Future changes to fire safety legislation.
- Practical fire prevention.
- Fire risk assessment.
- Behaviour of people in fire and practical implications for fire safety management.
- Forms of fire warning and effects of false alarms.
- Fire procedures and role of fire wardens.
- Staff training and fire drills.
- Testing and maintenance of fire protection equipment.