Fire Safety Consultants
FIRE ENGINEERING CONSULTANT REQUIREDC.S. Todd & Associates is a leading independent consulting practice, established in 1982, specialising in the field of fire safety and protection. We are looking for an experienced fire safety professional or a person with a background in building control to join the existing consultancy team.
The successful applicant should have:
- A degree in Fire Engineering.
- A minimum of three years fire safety engineering experience.
- An ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and British Standards.
- Knowledge and experience of developing CFD models.
The work will involve developing fire strategies for corporate clients, providing general fire safety advice, including advising on projects in existing buildings and new build schemes as well as completing fire risk assessments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a fire engineer who wishes to develop their skills and experience by undertaking a varied range of work for our broad client base.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. A company car is provided. You should be based south of England, ideally the home counties or London area. This is a home based role with travel required.