This course can be delivered as a one or two day course, depending on the depth of the training required. The final part of the course includes an exercise to verify understanding.
Who will benefit from attending?
- Building control officers.
- Fire and rescue service inspecting officers.
- Fire risk assessors.
- Fire safety consultants.
- Anyone involved in building design.
- Understand how BS 9999 relates to other fire safety codes.
- Be able to define the risk profile for premises.
- Understand the role of management in a BS 9999 solution.
- Be able to determine appropriate travel distances and exit widths.
- Understand the approach to compartmentation and fire resistance of structure.