Who will benefit from attending?
This course is designed for those with specific duties as a fire warden/marshal within the workplace. This is a part day course.
On completion of the course, delegates will have gained an understanding and knowledge of:
- Fire behaviour.
- The behaviour of people in fire.
- Fire prevention measures.
- Fire protection measures.
- Fire procedures.
- Fire drills.
- The role, duties and responsibilities of the fire warden/marshal.
- The use of portable fire extinguishers.
This course attracts 2.5 FIA CPD hours.