The refresher course is intended to provide an update for delegates who have previously received training in fire risk assessment. This course attracts 5.5 IFE CPD hours.
Who will benefit from attending?
- Fire risk assessors.
- Fire safety consultants.
- Health and safety consultants.
- Fire and rescue service inspecting officers.
- Building managers.
- Building control officers.
- Property managers.
- Refresh their knowledge of fire safety legislation.
- Refresh suitable approaches to fire risk assessment.
- Receive updates on relevant standards, such as PAS 79.
- Receive a suitable template for carrying out fire risk assessments.
- Hear the latest developments on competence standards and certification/registration for fire risk assessors.
- Discuss the latest interpretation of legislation and relevant legal cases.
This course can be delivered as an in-house course and is sometimes run as a public course.